when we are both cats

thedepp: happy 21st birthday to johnny depp

thedepp:

happy 21st birthday to johnny depp

Photo









Favorite nostalgic movie that still holds up?

please don't judge lol but Armageddon will always have a special place in my heart no matter how stupid the movie actually was. my cousins and I watched that movie every time we had a sleepover since we were 10. and also movies like Die Hard, Air Force One, Ghost (my cousins and I were pretty obsessed with guys like Harrison Ford, Willis, or Swayze and we're like 10 at that time geez) Sister Act 1&2, Home Alone 1&2, Mary Poppins, Indiana Jones trilogy, Star Wars Trilogy, Jurassic Park (DUH!), My Girl, Police Academy, The Addams Family, The Sound of Music, The King and I, The Parent Trap, Mrs. Doubtfire, Edward Scissorhands, Independence Day, Godzilla (I love that movie so damn much idek why), BEETHOVEN (omg love that one), and well mostly Jim Carrey's movies :D

Audio



purpleneenee: julesmasters: this man has had such a profound...



















purpleneenee:

julesmasters:

this man has had such a profound influence on the person i am today you have literally no idea

Same

Photo





Photo



vulcantruth: did somebody say star trek???

vulcantruth:

did somebody say star trek???

image

cinematicshit said: LOTR series were not possible to get through. Also, I love the part about...

cinematicshit said: LOTR series were not possible to get through. Also, I love the part about speaking to you on a spiritual level, that's an awesome way to put the cinematic experience

Aww thanks, dear. I know, right? I mean, I don’t hate LOTR series they were great. I’m just not really into it lol because I put so much effort just for the sake of finishing it xp

Photo





What does a movie have to do in order to get one of your 10/10 ratings?

great question! I give 10/10 for movies that doesn't bore me because I have a REALLY short attention span (it took me years to finish LOTR trilogy I'm not even kidding), and movies that have these simple plots that develop into something else/something bigger/something more complex than the movie itself, also movies that spoke/affected me in a personal/spiritual level :)

ericaalbrightsabitch replied to your post: Opinion on the original Psycho? i'm so glad you liked...

i'm so glad you liked it, it's one of my favorites! if you're looking for more hitchcock movies watch vertigo and rear window (there's also the birds which is AMAZING but the end made me so mad i just ignore it)
that’s great! psycho is absolutely amazing and anthony perkins was perfect! I loved Vertigo! I’ve seen Rear Window and The Birds too :D

Opinion on the original Psycho?

Absolutely loved it! It's the first Hitchcock movie I ever saw. It's a classic and I think it's one of the best movies ever made. and obviously it has become an enormous part of the popular culture and influenced a lot of other movies for decades. I already knew about the "twist" before I saw the movie but still it gave you this massive suspenseful experience. It kept me entertained the whole time :D

how are you doing? Watch any good movies lately?

I'm doing great, dear :)

I saw the perks of being a wallflower last night, it was good. It made me feel empty inside which was good because I like those kind of movies hehe

Jurassic Park : Sass

















Jurassic Park : Sass

poehlstiel:  #that's it #that's the show



poehlstiel:

 

Favorite movies from the 80s?

Die Hard, The Breakfast Club, Big, Back to the Future, The Shining, Star Wars Ep. V: The Empire Strikes Back, Blade Runner, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Tootsie, Hannah and Her Sisters, The Princess Bride, Honey I Shrunk the Kids, When Harry Met Sally, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Karate Kid, Heathers, RoboCop, Flashdance, Tron, Batman, The Little Mermaid, Airplane!, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, My Neighbor Totoro, Chariots of Fire

suicideblonde: Sofia Coppola, age 3, with her father, Francis...



suicideblonde:

Sofia Coppola, age 3, with her father, Francis Ford Coppola, on the set of ''The Godfather, Part II.'' Right: her little director's chair on the set.

Films in 2013 → #112 The Perks of Being a Wallflower (Dir....



Films in 2013 → #112 The Perks of Being a Wallflower (Dir. Stephen Chbosky, 2012)

My rating: 7.5/10

Photo




Koleksi Foto Hot Lainnya