Tiny Dick Pics

For those that have tiny dicks; panties should always be...





For those that have tiny dicks; panties should always be worn…they fit just fine. (see pic #2)

Another nice tiny stumper.  That sac has a sad face :(   like...



Another nice tiny stumper.  That sac has a sad face :(   like it's crying "where did my balls go?"

I guess if your balls are the size of peanut M&Ms you end up...



I guess if your balls are the size of peanut M&Ms you end up with a tiny dick…

tiny dick? Check tiny sac? Check tiny balls? Check Yep, your...



tiny dick? Check

tiny sac? Check

tiny balls? Check

Yep, your "packette" is welcome here.

I've received a bunch of memes of this dude and deleted...



I've received a bunch of memes of this dude and deleted most, this one cracked me up though…

A 3" monster standing tall



A 3" monster standing tall

Pic #1 - Maybe it's a grower? Pic #2 - Ahhh, No = Tiny...



Pic #1 - Maybe it's a grower?

Pic #2 - Ahhh, No

= Tiny Dick

Tiny Dick - When one's dick cannot pass one's...



Tiny Dick - When one's dick cannot pass one's sweater

This little stub seems awful excited to be in the shower



This little stub seems awful excited to be in the shower

It's as clear as black and white - you have a tiny dick



It's as clear as black and white - you have a tiny dick

pequeño plátano



pequeño plátano

Photo



Photo



This tiny dick peaked out and predicted 2 more weeks of winter. ...



This tiny dick peaked out and predicted 2 more weeks of winter.  Here it is seen running back into it's hole.

1 thumb, 2 fingers, begin very short strokes.  The standard...



1 thumb, 2 fingers, begin very short strokes.  The standard jerk-off method for true tiny dicks.

Another stiff stump for your viewing pleasure or for a giggle,...



Another stiff stump for your viewing pleasure or for a giggle, it's up to you.

I think there is a dick in there somewhere??



I think there is a dick in there somewhere??

I can't imagine this one passing 4"



I can't imagine this one passing 4"

Submitted by Tiffani with message: We caught our friend...



Submitted by Tiffani with message:

We caught our friend changing and I snapped a quick pic.  None of us knew he has nothing in his pants; until now.  So funny!  Every time  I look at him now I giggle inside.

Thanks for the submission


There's no way that stub is getting near 4"

I guess when you have tiny balls you end up with a tiny dick.  -...



I guess when you have tiny balls you end up with a tiny dick.

 - I saw this pic on another site with the quote:

 - "This is not a package, it's a packette!"


Koleksi Foto Hot Lainnya