http://allupinyohface.tumblr.com/

alt-j: dont u fucking talk shit about high school musical

alt-j:

dont u fucking talk shit about high school musical

wvnderbar: "may" contain nudity? either it does or it doesn't don't waste my fucking time

wvnderbar:

"may" contain nudity? either it does or it doesn't don't waste my fucking time

lovingcbreezy: "@jakemiosge :Congratulations to @chrisbrown for...



lovingcbreezy:

"@jakemiosge :Congratulations to @ for earning the 'Guardian Angel' proclamation from 'Kids Wish Network' "

imtannman: lasttostrike: Ok so I'm at Whataburger and I'm eating french fries, right? Well I go to...

imtannman:

lasttostrike:

Ok so I'm at Whataburger and I'm eating french fries, right? Well I go to pick up my last fry and

image

ITS FUCKING PRINTED ON THE PAPER

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS WHY WOULD YOU HURT ME THIS WAY

…that's fucked up

Photo





justafriendfanfic: rampaigehalseyface: seababe: You really only understand how drunk you are...

justafriendfanfic:

rampaigehalseyface:

seababe:

You really only understand how drunk you are when you're peeing

image

True shit! You be like woah lmfao

me: skips tutorial

me: skips tutorial
me: how the fuck do you play this game

cassbones: fortheloveofthedegeneres: Portia's first visit to...















cassbones:

fortheloveofthedegeneres:

Portia's first visit to the Ellen Show

I love their love

thestarkswillcomeagain: datatwohearts: the-lonely-scottish-guy:...



thestarkswillcomeagain:

datatwohearts:

the-lonely-scottish-guy:

miakosamuio:

likeicouldnttakeyou:

the basilisk taking a shower

I like how relaxed and chill the basilisk looks.

He looks like he's really enjoying his wash.

aaah…ssssssssshhhhhhhower time

#moisturize me

#moisturize me

wormmedicine: We fear what we don't understand or what we can...







wormmedicine:

We fear what we don't understand or what we can not relate to; that which we can not Control, Manipulate, Mold, Predict.

orochimochi: so i went to go get a drink and… THERE IS A FURBY IN THE VENDING MACHINE DO YOU...

orochimochi:

so i went to go get a drink and…

image

THERE IS A FURBY IN THE VENDING MACHINE

image

DO YOU THINK THIS IS SOME SORT OF GAME

image

Photo







Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo









lindsaylohangmyself: we're basically halfway done w/ 2013 and all i've done this year is felt sad...

lindsaylohangmyself:

we're basically halfway done w/ 2013 and all i've done this year is felt sad and homework 

"You're going to discover that conversations are best at 4am. The heavier the eyelids, the sincerer..."

"You're going to discover that conversations are best at 4am. The heavier the eyelids, the sincerer the words. Those are the talks you'll remember. It's ok not to know the answer and silence is not awkward. It's shared, so share it more often than not."

- Jeff Stuckel   (via frecklish)
Koleksi Foto Hot Lainnya