My Adventures with my Master

Ok I promise this is the last pony thing from me for tonight at...



Ok I promise this is the last pony thing from me for tonight at least.

ryumiabyss: (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Caramelldansen Ok I had to get my nerd on...





















ryumiabyss:

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Caramelldansen

Ok I had to get my nerd on because Master was nerding out on me tonight.  Caramell Dansen/Bioshock?  YES PLEASE!

kneelingmn: twistedthoughtsofmine: You didn't come here to...



kneelingmn:

twistedthoughtsofmine:

You didn't come here to make love…You came here…To get…What you need…Huh?…Am I giving you what you need properly…Huh little whore?!!

Oh gods yes …

I love the way that Master slams his cock in me and I cant help but be there helpless and open to him. 

m-asochis-t: dammit The fact that Master blogged this.  I...



m-asochis-t:

dammit

The fact that Master blogged this.  I umm… I think I'm in trouble again.

Master please?  wimpers…  please to me… helpless and...



Master please?  wimpers…  please to me… helpless and squirming for your pleasure?

Per request, the family of Breeder toys from Bad Dragon Small is...



Per request, the family of Breeder toys from Bad Dragon

Small is on the left, large is on the right.  The medium I think gets the most use of all three of them

Master also wanted me to show off to my followers my breast what...



Master also wanted me to show off to my followers my breast what he used the evil clover clamps on.  AND he made me pull on my sensitive nipple!

But here you go folks!  More are to come I promise.  I just want to make sure the photos are somewhat flattering before posting them

Ok so I did promise some self photos.  Master let me take a few...



Ok so I did promise some self photos.  Master let me take a few after playtime

So this is my collar I wear for Master.  Its white and pretty.  I'm still coveting the pink collar though

eros-unleashed: justastrumpet: I do enjoy this. Shhh. The...



eros-unleashed:

justastrumpet:

I do enjoy this. Shhh.

The sting's the thing… 

And it stings so badly when Master punishes my pussy for drooling all over the bed

only-ball-gags: only-ball-gags.tumblr.com , Open and presented...



only-ball-gags:

only-ball-gags.tumblr.com

,

Open and presented for my Master.  Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide for this brat

gettingstuffed: I loooove absolutely drenching a pussy in...



gettingstuffed:

I loooove absolutely drenching a pussy in lube before going to town on it.  This though, is a whole different level of awesome…

Those toys are a new level of awesome.  That Xar looks like it might be a medium, or a large.  

And I can say from personal experience, it gives such a wonderful sensation.  Master knows… he's shoved the large inside

PINK!!  Its all pink bondage gear!!! must have shut up and take...



PINK!!  Its all pink bondage gear!!!

must have

shut up and take my money!

Brat national anthem



Brat national anthem

NNNF!  Am I in trouble again Master?



NNNF!  Am I in trouble again Master?

When Master punishes his slut with pleasure.  One is never...



When Master punishes his slut with pleasure.  One is never enough

So last night I was even a worse brat.  Even when Master...



So last night I was even a worse brat.  Even when Master punished me, I tried to keep my orgasm from him.  This is what happens to brats who think their orgasms are their own to withhold

EEP!  Master had to get out the belt I was such a naughty brat



EEP!  Master had to get out the belt I was such a naughty brat

I've been a very bad girl Master.  Sometimes he...



I've been a very bad girl Master.  Sometimes he doesn't even take the time to get out of his suit to punish me

I do love me some of my Master's cock when he gets off of...



I do love me some of my Master's cock when he gets off of work

Nothing makes me a happier brat than being able to have...



Nothing makes me a happier brat than being able to have Master's cock in my mouth when I get home from work


Koleksi Foto Hot Lainnya