My face

mymysterymeat: Baby, you made a promise to me okay? You...









mymysterymeat:

Baby, you made a promise to me okay? You said for better or worse. You said that. You said it. It was a promise. Now, this is my worst. Okay? This is my worst. But I'm gonna get better. You just got to give me a chance to get better. I'm so sorry. I love you so much.

kalories: having ur period is like ur vagina sending u anon hate 

kalories:

having ur period is like ur vagina sending u anon hate 

tinychatter: the four stages of haircut hatred regret sadness acceptance

tinychatter:

the four stages of haircut

  1. hatred
  2. regret
  3. sadness
  4. acceptance

Modify Yourself.

psychotic-mermaid615:

Modify yourself, adjust to your lies.

It will never help if you keep being shy.

Learn to speak with your mind, speak with your mind.

It's almost over.

So close your eyes. 

You've lost a lover to your new disguise.

And he will be out again, tonight.

And she will lay alone in bed and cry.

But that's alright.

That's just fine.

Modify yourself.

Song I wrote. Gonna put some music to it and probably post it on YouTube soonish

Photo



Photo



366sketchbook: 211/366 I'm very much down to earth.  Just not...



366sketchbook:

211/366

I'm very much down to earth.  Just not this earth. 

Photo



Photo



wonderfulsenses: LOVE AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN ❤



wonderfulsenses:

LOVE AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN ❤

Photo



valenceelectrons: lushbrazil: swinq: freeedom man  follow...



valenceelectrons:

lushbrazil:

swinq:

freeedom man 

follow for similar posts x

That's oncoming traffic omg

Photo



"Many people do lack self-confidence, and there is certainly more pressure on women to be conscious..."

"Many people do lack self-confidence, and there is certainly more pressure on women to be conscious of their own appearance than men, but is it really the case that women are more critical of that appearance than everyone else?

First of all, the whole entire world is critical of the way women look. Whether you are a supermodel, a teenager or even Secretary of State, if you're a female, there are people all around you ready to tell you how bad your body looks. Secondly, the idea that women are valuable only for their beauty permeates nearly every facet of modern society, from the billboards we walk past to the social media we use daily. And this idea that women should be reduced to their appearance originated almost entirely in the minds and actions of men. And it is still largely perpetuated today by men – who run over 90% of our media.

So to say women are their own "worst critics" when it comes to beauty puts the blame on women for a beauty-obsessed, body-shaming and misogynistic world created and maintained largely by dudes."

- Imran Siddiquee, "Women Are Not Their Own Worst Beauty Critics" (via wretchedoftheearth)

Photo



Photo



Photo



xuthanasia: idk what my face is doing this was accidental and...



xuthanasia:

idk what my face is doing this was accidental and I'd just woken up so okkkdfnjosfn

bananabuttmuffin: The best road rage I've ever seen was this girl screaming out of her car window...

bananabuttmuffin:

The best road rage I've ever seen was this girl screaming out of her car window "I hope you don't fuck like you drive!" I still think about that sometimes.

ingredior: baelor: i dont know if i want to be buried or cremated if i die "if i die"

ingredior:

baelor:

i dont know if i want to be buried or cremated if i die

"if i die"


Koleksi Foto Hot Lainnya