A Seditious Mind and a Bleeding Heart

Photo



Photo



bedpole: wearing cute underwear makes me hate myself a little less

bedpole:

wearing cute underwear makes me hate myself a little less

Photo





flozac: the principal at my school made an announcement...



flozac:

the principal at my school made an announcement yesterday that the girls need to start covering up and then i found this in the hallway

Photo



shysickle: Don't even ask about the hair....



shysickle:

Don't even ask about the hair. (Instagram-Shysickle)

erl-grey: L-O-fucking-L.













erl-grey:

L-O-fucking-L.

Photo



corsicans: wasting time (par RosieDrawing)



corsicans:

wasting time (par RosieDrawing)

okleave: this is so relevant i just



okleave:

this is so relevant i just

Photo



ryanroasts: HELLO BOYS I HAVE A QUESTION CAN YOU FEEL OUR BOOBS WHEN WE DO THE HUG

ryanroasts:

HELLO BOYS I HAVE A QUESTION CAN YOU FEEL OUR BOOBS WHEN WE DO THE HUG

rats-for-candy: neon-casket: "This is my favorite photo in...



rats-for-candy:

neon-casket:

"This is my favorite photo in the world - me and Linus, born to a dairy cow and ordered to be killed when the farmer saw he was a male (and thus useless in the dairy industry). A compassionate individual intervened, and he was brought to a sanctuary. I met him when he was a few days old and 60 pounds, and he would always try to sit on my lap. Today, 7 years young and 1500 pounds, he still tries to sit on my lap." - Colleen Patrick-Goudreau

;-;

OHMY GOD

r0ped: "We spend too much time secretly checking each other out, and not enough time making out."

r0ped:

"We spend too much time secretly checking each other out, and not enough time making out."

I give your performance a 10… on the pH scale because that shit was basic as hell

I give your performance a 10…

on the pH scale because that shit was basic as hell

4n4lpr3d470r: Please.



4n4lpr3d470r:

Please.

ivoteforanarchy: I need this I am going to make this



ivoteforanarchy:

I need this I am going to make this

freeselfdefense: Rape Escape Easy and very effective Requires...



freeselfdefense:

Rape Escape

  • Easy and very effective
  • Requires nothing but your body
  • Includes attack

Hacker who outed Steubenville rapists could get more jail time than Steubenville rapists

Hacker who outed Steubenville rapists could get more jail time than Steubenville rapists:

miranda71:

matthewkeys:

Meet Deric Lostutter, a 26-year-old cybersecurity consultant who also goes by the moniker "KYAnonymous." Lostutter obtained and published tweets and Instagram photos in which members of the Steubenville High School football team joked about an incident in which a 16-year-old girl was raped.

Lostutter's actions inspired a group of people to take justice into their own hands. A hacker called "Bobcat" vandalized the Facebook page of the Steubenville football team. Other hackers took similar action.

It's unclear if Lostutter participated in any hacking shenanigans, but if he's indicted and found guilty of any, he faces 10 years in jail. By comparison, the Steubenville rapists received one- and two-year sentences each.

i hate everything


Koleksi Foto Hot Lainnya