F(iretru)ck Yeah Couples

Photo



detention: im following back tons!!



detention:

im following back tons!!

those cold weather kisses <3



those cold weather kisses <3

i-am-mishafuckingcollins: shigeako-cosplay: You just have to...











i-am-mishafuckingcollins:

shigeako-cosplay:

You just have to believe in it (2013)

Tardis: shigeako
Ten: kittenwelp

Photos: ireneadlerholmes
Retouch: me

DEAD

kvntrn: Michela Heim



kvntrn:

Michela Heim

Photo



ourtimeorg: Meet Dylan & Brad, the first same-sex couple to...



ourtimeorg:

Meet Dylan & Brad, the first same-sex couple to be eligible for and also win the Carmel High School "Cutest Couple" yearbook award. Their photo went viral on Tumblr this weekend. We couldn't help join in the celebration! LIKE and REBLOG if you agree this is an awesome story!

portraitsofboston: "He takes me out to really bad horror movies...



portraitsofboston:

"He takes me out to really bad horror movies that I love, and he thinks they are tacky. I love cooking for him food that I would never eat."

portraitsofboston: "When I was a kid, The Little Mermaid was my...



portraitsofboston:

"When I was a kid, The Little Mermaid was my favorite TV show. Currently, he plays Flounder in Disney's The Little Mermaid travelling show."

Photo



Photo



Photo



oh-my-weeknd: hey babe. 



oh-my-weeknd:

hey babe. 

Photo



Photo



diverseiridescentbeings: follow: http://diverseiridescentbeings....



diverseiridescentbeings:

follow: http://diverseiridescentbeings.tumblr.com/

supersexyadult: cute 



supersexyadult:

cute 

Photo



Photo



thenext20minutes: "I was in love, and the feeling was even more...



thenext20minutes:

"I was in love, and the feeling was even more wonderful than I ever imagined it could be." ― Nicholas Sparks


Koleksi Foto Hot Lainnya